Hand-made & biodegradable crochet rakhi for your brother will help you celebrate the festival in the most sustainable manner, as they can be grown into plants.
- MAKING TRADITIONS GREENER : there is no planet B
- MATERIAL : These rakhis are made using cotton thread and seeds inside
- CONTENT : please note below
1 Handmade Crochet Plantable Rakhi (with Planting Instructions)
1 Coconut Husk Planter
1 Cocopeat Disk
Roli & Chawal
- GROW THE BOND : Bright colour rakhi with sunflowe/tomato seeds designed for kids and adults both. The coir peat accessories that come along make it easy and exciting for your brother to grow the rakhi instead of throwing them.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PLEDGE : This year, tie a rakhi to your brother, and to your planet. Reduce plastic pollution and encourage planting.
“Let the love grow”.
It will not only delight him with your green gesture, but will also make him a part of making this world a better place.
So, if you want to be a part of “Making Traditions Greener”, then this is something you should go for. And, we will ensure to get your rakhi order delivered in time . Don’t miss to place your order now!